This is to update you with our approach to the current Coronavirus crisis. Our priority is safeguarding the health of our employees and of all visitors to our business, doing everything possible to ensure that any interaction with C.P. Hart continues to be safe and that our service to our customers remains accessible and efficient.
In response to Coronavirus, our head offices, showrooms and logistics hubs are all following stringent hygiene practices:
- We have ensured that all colleagues and visitors have access to hand-washing facilities and hand sanitisers;
- We have sent, and continue to send, guidance to all colleagues on government and NHS guidelines;
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our showrooms and delivery vehicles, using anti-viral products;
- Our warehouse and delivery colleagues are wearing disposable gloves to conduct all duties;
- We are observing a strict protocol with deliveries in to, and from, our logistics hubs in Dartford.
At present all our showrooms remain open. We will, of course, follow all official guidelines, updating our showroom opening hours if we are required to do so. Please check our website ahead of your visit in case any opening hours change over the course of the coming weeks.
- To serve you as well as we can, all sales colleagues remain available via both phone and email. They will continue to be available even if we are obliged to close showrooms temporarily.
- For those of you unable to visit a showroom, our website is operating as usual, and we continue to have significant levels of ‘in stock’ products, ready for despatch.
- Our main European suppliers are also currently still producing and delivering to us but that may not continue to be the case. If you are thinking about placing an order with us, please therefore consider doing so as soon as possible.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, navigating these challenging times with everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind whilst remaining committed to provide you with the best possible service. If you do have any questions at all, our Customer Services teams is available to answer any questions – please call us on 0345 600 1950 or email at [email protected].
Please stay safe and well, and thank you for your continued support.
With our best wishes,
The post appeared first on https://www.cphart.co.uk